Astray

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Welc...nah,scrap that

Well, this is Astray. Out of the way. But you're here. And here you'll stay.

Ok, no, I don't intend to start my storyboard-blog in such lame fashion. But guess what? I just did anyway. Whoopee.

To those who were familiar with my MSN Space, this blog is similar (I'm using this place in fact because I notice outside links to my MSN Space doesn't work :/). To those who don't know? This is where I (rarely) post my stories which I write, regardless of purpose. I may actually post updates of myself this time around, if I have anything to write home about. Like for example, creating this blog while I'm working at my data entry job in Kelana Jaya. I looooove my office internet access :D

Okok, before I get an ass-whuppin from my employer, I'll finish this post soon. I'll start posting the stories when I get back home... Oh, shit, too late....

No, Mr David sir, it's just a one-time coinci.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home